Each barcode is:
- ABC C39 Short font (or any barcode font that fits and is read-able)
- 20 point
- 15 Characters (including asterisks)
The barcode format for Delaware is *DFIIIYYPPVVVV*:
- *DF – these three characters are standard on every form
- III – the 3 digit form ID (assigned by Division of Revenue - PIT Form IDs, BT Form IDs
- YY – the year form template was last changed
- PP – page number
- VVVV – 4 digit NACTP vendor ID (provided to the Division of Revenue by the vendor)
- * - this closing asterisk is standard on every form
Example: A monthly or quarterly withholding coupon's barcode is *DF60013019991* (the vendor code is "9991" in this instance).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.