2022 Delaware Relief Rebate Program was signed on April 14, 2022. More Info

Delaware.gov logo
Division of


Any contractors conducting business activity in Delaware are required to register with and obtain a business license from the Delaware Division of Revenue.


To Become a Delaware Contractor:

Please complete a Resident Contractors Package or Non-Resident Contractors Package; all necessary forms are included.


After the Delaware Division of Revenue receives your package and the license fee, we will send you:

  • a business license
  • a “Tax Tips” package related to the activity of your business
  • personalized business tax forms (throughout the year)

For Delaware Contractors:

Tax Tips – these explains filing requirements, lists tax rates and exclusions, provide due dates and more.


General Forms


Non-Resident Forms


For more information, please contact Richard Jezyk at richard.jezyk@delaware.gov  (302-577-8265),
or Cheryl Taylor at cheryl.taylor@delaware.gov  (302-577-8667).

For Bonding requirements please contact Keesha Wilson at keesha.wilson@delaware.gov or 302-577-8299.


Related Topics:  , , , , , , , , ,