Annual Fed/State Tax Institute
IRS and Revenue are hosting the 39th Annual Fed/State Tax Institute in December 2015. Dates and locations are as follows:
Tues., December 8, 2015 - University of Delaware Clayton Hall, New Castle
Wed., December 9, 2015 - Dover Downs Conference Center, Kent
Thurs., December 10, 2015 - Delaware Technical Comm. College Owens Campus, Sussex
Registration Information and Form
Additional information is located on the Fed/State Brochure. To register, please complete, print, and mail the form located on Page 2 of the brochure with payment. Please register only one person per form.
Since Pennsylvania will only be speaking at Clayton Hall (New Castle), a special abbreviated lunch-time presentation of Identity Theft Issues, State of Delaware will be held briefly from 12:30-12:55pm in the auditorium. (Attendance is optional and no credit will be given for this.) The full presentation of Identity Theft Issues, State of Delaware is being offered at the Dover and Rehoboth locations in place of the Pennsylvania presentation.
Updated CE and CPE Information
- CPAs — CPE CREDITS: Complete attendance during each session is required to earn the associated credit. No half or partial credits will be given. CPAs can earn a maximum of eight (8) credits.
- PENNSYLVANIA CPAS PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: The IRS is no longer issuing Pennsylvania CPE credits. Pennsylvania CPAs requiring CPE credits must submit their Delaware certificate directly to the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board for approval. There is no guarantee on the number of credits that the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board will issue, if any at all. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE: Complete attendance during each session is required to earn the associated attendance hour. No half or partial hours will be given. Non CPAs can earn a maximum of (8) hours of attendance.
- EAs — CE CREDITS: The State of Delaware was unable to qualify as a Certified CE Provider this year. EAs will be issued a Certificate of Attendance for a maximum of (8) hours. Complete attendance during each session is required to earn the associated attendance hour. No half or partial hours will be given.
- NOTE: CPAs, Attorneys, and others licensed by state boards/organizations should check with their respective boards/organizations to determine if these credits/hours apply toward their continuing education requirements.
If your email address has changed and you wish to receive further information regarding the Tax Institute, please make sure to update your information with Christine Hambleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 577-8681.