The IRS and the Delaware Division of Revenue are hosting the 46th Annual Fed / State Tax Institute in December 2022. The Tax Institute will be held:
Wednesday December 7, 2022
8:00 am to 4:30 pm Please choose to either attend In-Person at Rehoboth Beach Convention Center or Virtually.
Seating is limited and will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Walk-ins cannot be accepted.
Registration Information and Form
Additional information is located on the Fed/State Brochure. To register by mail, please complete, print, and mail the form located on Page 2 of the brochure with payment. Please register only one person per registration form.
All Tax Institute materials will be available for download. A link will be sent to the registered e-mail address the week before the Tax Institute.
Updated CE and CPE Information
- Each registered individual must log in to the webinar from their own machine if they wish to receive credit.
- In place of the traditional Sign-in and Sign-out form, we will be doing polling questions during each presentation session.
You must respond to a set number of polling questions to be considered present for the entire session to receive credit.
- Each Attendee is required to sign-in and sign-out to receive credit for the Tax Institute.
If there is no sign-in or sign-out time listed, there is no way of verifying how many credits you are eligible for and therefore a certificate will not be issued to you.
- To receive the full credit associated with each course you must be present for the entire course.
Course are either 50 or 100 minutes long depending on the number of credits being issued.
- CPAs — CPE CREDITS: We require your complete attendance during each session for you to earn the associated credit, we will not be giving half or partial credits. CPAs can earn a maximum of eight (8) credits.
- PENNSYLVANIA CPAS SHOULD MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: The IRS no longer issues Pennsylvania CPE credits. Pennsylvania CPAs requiring CPE credits must submit their Delaware certificate directly to the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board for approval. There is no guarantee on the number of creds that the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board will issue if any at all. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE: We require your complete attendance during each session for you to earn the associated credit for the hour. We will not be giving half or partial hours credit. Non-CPAs can earn a maximum of (8) hours of attendance.
- EA & AFSP Participants — CE CREDITS: We require your complete attendance during each session for you to earn the associated credit. We will not be giving half or partial credits. EA and AFSP Participants can earn a maximum of six (6) CE credits. When completing this registration form, your name must match the name you used to file for your PTIN#.
- NOTE: CPAs, Attorneys, and others licensed by state boards/organizations should check with their respective boards/organizations to determine if these credits/hours apply toward their continuing education requirements.
If your email address has changed and you wish to receive further information regarding the Tax Institute, please send updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jennifer Callahan (302) 577-8167 or Tiffany Rodriguez (302) 577-8164.