The IRS and the Delaware Division of Revenue are hosting the 42nd Annual Fed / State Tax Institute in December 2018. Dates and locations are as follows:
Monday, December 10, 2018 – Rehoboth Beach Conference Center
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 – Dover Downs Conference Center
Thursday, December 13, 2018 – University of Delaware, Clayton Hall
Registration Information and Form
Additional information is located on the Fed/State Brochure. To register, please complete, print, and mail the form located on Page 2 of the brochure with payment. Please register only one person per form.
Materials and Laptop Usage
We will not be providing CDs or thumbs drives this year – however, a download of the Tax Institute materials is available here. Laptops are also not provided, but please feel free to bring your own. The Division of Revenue is not responsible for lost or damaged laptops, or for supplying batteries, charging stations or extension cords.
Updated CE and CPE Information
- CPAs — CPE CREDITS: We require your complete attendance during each session in order for you to earn the associated credit. We will not be giving half or partial credits. CPAs can earn a maximum of eight (8) credits.
- PENNSYLVANIA CPAS SHOULD MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: The IRS no longer issues Pennsylvania CPE credits. Pennsylvania CPAs requiring CPE credits must submit their Delaware certificate directly to the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board for approval. There is no guarantee on the number of credits that the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board will issue, if any at all. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE: We require your complete attendance during each session in order for you to earn the associated credit for the hour. We will not be giving half or partial hours credit. Non-CPAs can earn a maximum of (8) hours of attendance.
- EA & AFSP Participants — CE CREDITS: We require your complete attendance during each session in order for you to earn the associated credit. We will not be giving half or partial credits. EA and AFSP Participants can earn a maximum of six (6) CE credits. When completing this registration form, your name must match the name you used to file for your PTIN#.
- NOTE: CPAs, Attorneys, and others licensed by state boards/organizations should check with their respective boards/organizations to determine if these credits/hours apply toward their continuing education requirements.
If your email address has changed and you wish to receive further information regarding the Tax Institute, please send updated information to Christine Hambleton at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (302) 577-8681.