The IRS and the Delaware Division of Revenue are hosting the 47th Annual Fed / State Tax Institute in December 2023. The Tax Institute will be held:
Tuesday December 5, 2023
8:00 am to 4:30 pm University of Delaware, Clayton Hall
We are returning to In-Person only. No Option will be available to attend Virtually. This year’s conference will be held in New Castle County.
Seating is limited and will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Walk-ins may not be accepted due to limited seating.
Additional information is located on the Fed/State Brochure
Beginning this year, we will be moving to online registration only. We are no longer accepting paper forms and checks. If you are having issues with the online registration portal, please contact us and we will register you over the phone.
Materials and Laptop Usage
All Tax Institute materials will be available for download. A link will be sent to the registered e-mail address the week before the Tax Institute. Laptops are not provided but please feel free to bring your own if you wish. Division of Revenue is not responsible for lost or damaged laptops or for supplying batteries, charging stations or extension cords.
Updated CE and CPE Information
- Each Attendee is required to sign-in and sign-out to receive credit for the Tax Institute.
If there is no sign-in or sign-out time listed, there is no way of verifying how many credits you are eligible for and therefore a certificate will not be issued to you.
- To receive the full credit associated with each course you must be present for the entire course.
Course are either 50 or 100 minutes long depending on the number of credits being issued.
- CPAs — CPE CREDITS: We require your complete attendance during each session for you to earn the associated credit, we will not be giving half or partial credits. CPAs can earn a maximum of eight (8) credits.
- PENNSYLVANIA CPAS SHOULD MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: The IRS no longer issues Pennsylvania CPE credits. Pennsylvania CPAs requiring CPE credits must submit their Delaware certificate directly to the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board for approval. There is no guarantee on the number of credits that the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board will issue if any at all. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE: We require your complete attendance during each session for you to earn the associated credit for the hour. We will not be giving half or partial hours credit. Non-CPAs can earn a maximum of (8) hours of attendance.
- EA & AFSP Participants — CE CREDITS: We require your complete attendance during each session for you to earn the associated credit. We will not be giving half or partial credits. EA and AFSP Participants can earn a maximum of six (6) CE credits. When completing this registration form, your name must match the name you used to file for your PTIN#.
- NOTE: CPAs, Attorneys, and others licensed by state boards/organizations should check with their respective boards/organizations to determine if these credits/hours apply toward their continuing education requirements.
If your email address has changed and you wish to receive further information regarding the Tax Institute, please send updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jennifer Callahan (302) 577-8167, Christine Hambleton (302) 577-8681 or Carol Thomas (302) 577-8688.