Skip to Page Content  |  Text Only Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
 RSS  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email

Department of Finance: Division of Revenue


Please Note:  Some information on this website is provided in PDF format. This requires the use of an Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher, which may be downloaded free of charge from Adobe Systems.

Gross Receipts Tax Forms:
Delaware no longer accepts most Gross Receipts Tax (GRT) coupons. Instead, please use the online GRT System to file immediately or to print a personalized paper return:
File Your Gross Receipts Taxes Online

Print a Paper Gross Receipts Tax Form - Must login to print paper forms.

Petroleum Wholesalers Only (Business Code 368):
If you are filing a paper Form 9114W, you must print and file a paper gross receipts tax return to remit with Form 9114W.
DO NOT file online if you are filing a paper Form 9114W.
Petroleum Wholesale (Bus. Code 368) - Monthly Gross Receipts Return

Petroleum Wholesale (Bus. Code 368) - Quarterly Gross Receipts Return

Gross Receipts Due Dates

If you have any questions or requests regarding gross receipts, please e-mail or call 302.577.8780.
Last Updated: Monday, 15-Feb-2016 11:23:25 EST
site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |

Link to the State of Delaware Web PortalLink to the State of Delaware Web PortalLink to Delaware Facts and Symbols