2022 Delaware Relief Rebate Program Ending November 30th. More Info

Delaware.gov logo
Division of

Gross Receipts Tax Forms

Gross Receipts Tax Forms:


Delaware no longer accepts most Gross Receipts Tax (GRT) coupons. Instead, please use the online GRT System to file immediately or to print a personalized paper return:

File Your Gross Receipts Taxes Online

Gross Receipts Due Dates

Related Topics:  , , , , , , ,