2015-16 TAX SEASON UPDATES
PERSONAL INCOME TAX
• 2015 State of Delaware Personal Income Tax is due May 2, 2016.
• Many state revenue agencies, including Delaware, are requesting additional information this filing season in an effort to combat stolen-identity tax fraud and to protect you and your tax return on returns filed online using the IRS E-File Tax System. If you and your spouse have a driver's license or state issued identification card, please provide the requested information from it. The return will not be rejected if you do not provide a driver's license or state-issued identification, but it will assist us to properly identify the taxpayer and ensure faster tax return processing.
• File Online - Free!
No income requirements. Faster refunds.
• Libraries stocking print versions of Delaware Personal Income Tax forms - locations.
• Find and Print Personal Income Tax Forms
• Delaware's current gross receipts tax rates: GRT Rates
• 2016 Business License Renewal Forms: for faster service and to print a temporary license right from your personal computer, renew online.
Business Tax Forms
• Get your business tax forms online.
• Delaware's Bottle Fee has expired, effective January 1, 2015.