Annual Fed/State Tax Institute
IRS and Revenue are hosting the 41st Annual Fed/State Tax Institute in December 2017. Dates and locations are as follows:
Monday, December 11, 2017 - Dover Downs Conference Center
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center
Thursday, December 14, 2017 - University of Delaware, Clayton Hall
Registration Information and Form
Additional information is located on the Fed/State Brochure. To register, please complete, print, and mail the form located on Page 2 of the brochure with payment. Please register only one person per form.
Materials and Laptop Usage
All Tax Institute materials will be available for download beginning the week before the Tax Institutes. No CDs or Thumbs Drives will be given out this year. Laptops are not provided but please feel free to bring your own if you wish. Division of Revenue is not responsible for lost or damaged laptops or for supplying batteries, charging stations or extension cords.
Updated CE and CPE Information
- CPAs — CPE CREDITS: Complete attendance during each session is required to earn the associated credit. No half or partial credits will be given. CPAs can earn a maximum of eight (8) credits.
- PENNSYLVANIA CPAS PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: The IRS is no longer issuing Pennsylvania CPE credits. Pennsylvania CPAs requiring CPE credits must submit their Delaware certificate directly to the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board for approval. There is no guarantee on the number of credits that the Pennsylvania Accountancy Board will issue, if any at all. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE: Complete attendance during each session is required to earn the associated attendance hour. No half or partial hours will be given. Non CPAs can earn a maximum of (8) hours of attendance.
- EA & AFSP Participants — CE CREDITS : Complete attendance during each session is required in order to earn the associated credit. No half or partial credits will be given. EA and AFSP Participants can earn a maximum of six (6) CE credits. When completing this registration form, your name must match the name you used to file for your PTIN#.
- NOTE: CPAs, Attorneys, and others licensed by state boards/organizations should check with their respective boards/organizations to determine if these credits/hours apply toward their continuing education requirements.
If your email address has changed and you wish to receive further information regarding the Tax Institute, please make sure to update your information with Christine Hambleton at email@example.com or (302) 577-8681.