PERSONAL INCOME TAX
• 2016 State of Delaware Personal Income Tax is due May 1, 2017.
• Delaware will begin releasing refunds starting in mid-February, allowing the Division of Revenue more time to detect and prevent fraud. This will ensure that all taxpayers get the refund they are owed.
• Many state revenue agencies, including Delaware, are requesting additional information this filing season in an effort to combat stolen-identity tax fraud and to protect you and your tax return on returns filed online using the IRS E-File Tax System. If you and your spouse have a driver's license or state issued identification card, please provide the requested information from it. The return will not be rejected if you do not provide a driver's license or state-issued identification, but it will assist us to properly identify the taxpayer and ensure faster tax return processing.
Online - Free!
No income requirements. Faster refunds.
• Libraries stocking print versions of Delaware Personal Income Tax forms - locations.
• Find and Print Personal Income Tax Forms
New Business Tax Return Due Dates for Partnerships and Corporations
If you have questions about the due date of your business return, you can find specific information on our website (https://revenue.delaware.gov/services/BusServices.shtml) or by contacting us at (302) 577-8205.
• Delaware's current gross receipts tax rates: GRT Rates
• Business License Renewal Forms: for faster service and to print a temporary license right from your personal computer, renew online.
Business Tax Forms
• Get your business tax forms online.
• Delaware's Bottle Fee has expired, effective January 1, 2015.